SACKit Serving Table is an exclusive tray table in a beautiful danish design. The exclusive rolling table functions perfectly as a mini bar or as a gorgeous corner- or coffee table. The beautiful, sleek design lets your mini bar, your decorative trinkets or your kitchen tools stand out in a stylish environment. Use the table alone or with the Serving Tray to create the perfect look for your home. The frame discretely frames the Serving Tray if you combine the two products. The tray fits the table perfectly, so you can move it according to your needs. The matte powder-coated black frame creates a nice contrast to the lightly varnished wooden Serving Tray.
- Tray table with tray
- Designed in Denmark
- Bring the tray with you anywhere
- Available in 3 different woods: acacia, ash, and oak.
- Tray: Steel
- Tray: Solid wood
- Tray: Available in 3 different woods: acacia, ash, and oak.
Product Specifikations – Serving Table
- Tray Table
- Made with curved steel rods and steel plates
- Powder-coated matte surface
- Designed in Denmark
- Four wheels in high quality, which makes it easy to move the table around.
- Dimensions: Height 680mm x width 550mm x depth 520mm
Product Specifikations – Serving Tray
- Treated with matte coating
- Suitable for food
- Outer dimensions: Height 5,2 cm x Diameter 51 cm
- Inner dimensions: Diameter 49 cm (fits on poufs, wire baskets etc. with a diameter of max 50 cm)
- Tray Weight:
- Acacia: 1,6 kg
- Dark stained ash: 2,2 kg
- White stained oak: 2,8 kg
ATT: Since the trays are made of a natural material, they will all be unique and vary in color and wood structure. Knots can occur as a natural part of the wood. %%% Can the table roll? Yes, you can easily move it around your home. Does Serving Table fit with our trays? Yes, it does. So you are able to put a nice tray on top. Can it be used as a nightstand? Yes, it can be used for everything in the home. Can Serving Tray tolerate being outside? Yes, you can use Serving Tray outside, but remember to bring it inside after use. Does Serving Tray fit with other SACKit products? Serving Tray is designed to fit with alle SACKit poufs and SERVEit tables. Can Serving Tray be used for food? Yes, you can use it for food with no worries. How do you maintain Serving Tray? Serving Tray does not require any maintenance.
Quality electronics and exciting furniture for your home – or excellent gifts for your friends and family.